Read Online or Download Actinidiaceae PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
Complicated Textbooks? ignored Lectures? difficult try Questions? thankfully for you, there is Schaum's Outlines. greater than forty million scholars have depended on Schaum's to aid them achieve the study room and on tests. Schaum's is the foremost to quicker studying and better grades in each topic.
- Embedded Visual System and its Applns. on Robots
- Femtosecond Technol. for Tech. and Med. Applns [appl. physics]
- Table of The Nuclides
- ISHN February 2012
- Crackdown (UK) X-Box 360 Manual
Additional info for Actinidiaceae
10. p. 8. Leaves sometimes eglandular and ray corolla limbs commonly eglandular, commonly white or yellow, infrequently pinkish. 9. Rhizomatous herbs; stems simple or few-branched from base; ray corollas white, infrequently pinkish; receptacles epaleate or epaleate. 10. Leaves deeply 2-3-pinnatisect; ray florets (3-)5, corolla limbs short and orbicular or cuneate; cypselae obcompressed, faintly 2(-3)-nerved; pappus absent; receptacles paleate; root tips never red. 1. Achillea 10. Leaves simple and entire to pinnatilobed; ray florets 20-40+, corolla limbs elongate, much longer than broad; cypselae obconical, strongly c.
233. F. Pruski. 1. Tribe Anthemideae Cass. Ursinieae H. Rob. F. Pruski. Annual herbs to shrubs, often aromatic, insect pollinated or infrequently wind-pollinated; herbage usually with simple trichomes, trichomes infrequently dolabriform. Leaves mostly cauline, typically alternate, generally lobed or dissected to deeply pinnatifid, often amplexicaul or clasping stem; blade usually chartaceous, venation pinnate, third order veins often obscure, apex of blade, lobes and serrations often mucronate.
7 cm. 5 cm, ebracteolate; calyx to 10 cm, bent, reddish-purple marked with yellow within, the limb with 3 pendent, linear lobes; gynostemium 3-lobed, subsessile. Capsules 5 cm, woody, basipetal. Quercus-Pinus forest. Ch (Stevens 1278, NY); G (Standley J-8982, F); H (Standley 4787, NY). 1500-1800 m. ) 3. Aristolochia arborea Linden, Cat. Pl. Exot. 13: 6 (1858). n. ). : Guaquito de la tierra. Aristolochia salvadorensis Standl. Flora Mesoamericana, Volume 2 (2), Aristolochiaceae, page 5 of 14 Tomentulose shrubs or small trees; pseudostipules absent.